The (Foley) Beach Express is a big part of the southern Baldwin County community including Foley and Orange Beach, Alabama and provides a first-impression for new visitors.
As we participate in more activities and events to help local organizations and travelers, we'll post the information here.
From our customer-appreciation contests to charity activities and important local events, you can check out the Beach Express news here:
- May 25, 2011: Mobile application now available for iPhone and Android users
- Sep. 10, 2010: Huntsville Residents to Reduce Travel Time to the Rowdy Friends 2010 Tour
- Aug. 17, 2010: Huntsville Residents to Save 30 Minutes Traveling to Train, John Mayer, Shrimp Festival, and Thunder on the Gulf
- Aug. 3, 2010: Drop Off Cell Phones at the Beach Express (BEX) and Help Soldiers Call Home
- May 21, 2010: Beach Express Announces April Customer Appreciation Winners
- Apr. 20, 2010: Beach Express Announces March Customer Appreciation Winners
- Mar. 16, 2010: Beach Express Announces February Customer-Appreciation Winners
- Feb. 9, 2010: The Beach Express Thanks Customers with February Drawing
- Feb. 4, 2010: Drop Off Cell Phones at the Beach Express (BEX) and Help Soldiers Call Home
For more information about the Beach Express, read our About page here.
Cynthia Shanks of Orange Beach won a $75.00 dinner certificate to Live Bait at The Wharf!
Rhonda Davidson of Gulf Shores won two movie passes to the Rave Movie Theater at The Wharf!
Robert and Linda Logan of Orange Beach won a $75.00 dinner certificate at Villaggio!
Philip Baker of Orange Beach won two movie passes to the Rave Movie Theater at The Wharf!
Dr. Paul Pickering of Ono Island, won dinner at Ginny Lane Restaurant at the Wharf!
Chris Musgrove, BEX Operations Manager presents Rave Theater at the Wharf movie tickets to Olander Stewart of Orange Beach.